2 Days Left for Medicare Open Enrollment!
Medicare Open Enrollment is your chance to review your current Medicare coverage and make changes for the following year.
- Switching Medicare Advantage plans
- Adding or dropping Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage
- Joining a Medicare Advantage plan for the first time
The Open Enrollment period for 2024 plans ends on December 7, 2023. Changes you make during this time will go into effect on January 1, 2024.
Here are some resources to help you with Open Enrollment:
- Medicare Open Enrollment Guide
- AARP Medicare Open Enrollment Guide
- National Council on Aging
Here are some additional tips for Open Enrollment:
- Start early: Don’t wait until the last minute to make changes.
- Be prepared: Gather all of your information, including your Medicare ID number and prescription drug list.
- Ask questions: Don’t hesitate to ask for help if you need it.
- Compare plans carefully: Make sure you understand the benefits and costs of each plan before you make a decision.
I hope this information is helpful!