Dental & Vision
Dental and vision insurance are types of health insurance that cover the cost of dental and vision care, respectively. Dental insurance typically covers the cost of cleanings, exams, fillings, extractions, and other dental procedures. Vision insurance typically covers the cost of eye exams, glasses, and contact lenses.
Here are some of the factors to consider when:
- The coverage: Make sure the plan covers the services you need. This could include features such as:
- Preventive care
- Major procedures
- Contact lenses
- The cost: Get quotes from different plans to compare the cost of their premiums.
- The deductible: The deductible is the amount of money you have to pay out of pocket before the insurance starts to pay.
- The copays: The copays are the amount of money you have to pay for covered services after you have met your deductible.
- The waiting periods: The waiting period is the time period that you have to wait before the insurance starts to pay for certain services.
Dental and vision insurance can pay for some of your routine care like dental cleanings and exams, basic and major services . Get coverage at the dentist as well as vision and hearing benefits. Contact lenses, hearing aids, eye exams, and more. Get coverage tailored for you and your family.
If you are looking for dental and vision insurance, it is important to do your research and compare different providers before making a decision. You should also make sure that the plans you choose are a good fit for your needs and budget.